Rafa is a pharmaceutical company in Israel that markets, manufactures and distributes prescription (Rx) and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, mainly proprietary formulations, as well as generic formulations, and consumer health products.
With a history of over 80 years, Rafa is a trusted partner of some of the leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Mundipharma, Napp, Purdue, Galderma, Takeda, AstraZeneca, Dr. Falk Pharma, Helsinn and more. Our wide range of product portfolio is complemented by our world-class manufacturing facilities and a distribution network that maintains the quality and integrity of our partners’ products. The combination of our marketing expertise in market access and our extensive local presence, gives us competitive advantage that sets us apart from the competition.
Rafa is part of the privately owned international group of independent associated pharmaceutical companies - the Purdue / Mundipharma / Napp group. These international companies develop and market a broad range of pharmaceutical solutions in key therapeutic areas, such as pain management, respiratory and oncology. All companies operate under safety, development and manufacturing global standards.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Manufacturing – Our modern manufacturing facility has been GMP-approved for commercial production in Europe (EMA certified) and in Israel. We perform quality control and quality assurance of all medicines. For more information click here.
- Marketing – Our marketing team consists of skilled and experienced people who hold relevant academic degrees. They undertake regular training sessions, ranging from ethics and regulation courses to scientific and professional training programs.
- Sales – Our sales force knows the local market well and has long-term relationships with all healthcare providers in Israel.
- Registration – Our registration and regulatory team includes experienced pharmacists who serve as the key interface between the company and the regulatory authorities.
- Pharmacovigilance – The experienced staff is responsible for collecting and continuously monitoring adverse events and safety information received on Rafa's products. .
- Business development – Our business development professionals seek new partnerships and expand existing ones.